Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yard Landscaping

So I'm sure you all know that Dad has been having the yard landscape done this summer. We have had several heated discussions about it - and I finally said, "Do what you want, because you will anyway!" So I am just murmuring all the time about the whole thing and then documenting the changes with the help of Ariel (my blogger guide - who has no patience for the blogger-illiterate bum). I told her to back-off cause I was just a kindergartener at this stuff. She didn't react well - let's say my hearing is even dimmer! lol So here is the yard under construction.

Here is the beginning of the construction process:








Digging the trenches:











Laying Cement Foundation:










Beginning of Construction:






Raising the Backyard: It is now pretty much one level from the back northeast corner of the house to the ditch at the edge of our property. The big truck was bringing in dirt from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon all day long for three days!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, this stuff is pretty neat...even though it is all day non-stop noise!!! lol I'm sure everything will turn out nice & hopefully you will love it.

Melanie said...

Looking good! I bet you'll be glad when it's all finished and you can enjoy it! :)

Vickie said...

That will look so nice when you're all done. Your house was looking so nice when I was up there for Jessica's farwell. You'll have to post after pictures too when you're all done.

luvmymunchkins said...

I couldn't help but laugh. Might as well resign, let him do his thing, then say "I told you so" if anything goes wrong, right?